11th BAD BEAT JACKPOT was hit on July 2nd!
J88Poker’s eleventh Bad Beat Jackpot was hit on July 2nd.
₵29,448 Jackpot prize was distributed to four users who were playing at the 10/20 table. fusheng made Full House A’s and Q’s, but lost to 181cm who made Full House A’s and K’s. fusheng won the Bad Beat Jackpot and got ₵14,724, and the winner of the hand, 181cm got ₵7,362 as Jackpot prize.
The other lucky players – azure and hengza– who happened to be playing at the same table with the winners also shared the joy of getting ₵3,681 each.
Q♠A♠ – Full House A’s and Q’s
A◆K◆ – Full House A’s and K’s
6♣K♣ – Two pairs
8◆4◆ – One pair
※J88Poker Bad Beat Jackpot Rules
1) Bad beat jackpots are won when a player with AT full house or better hand (using both holecards) loses to a better hand, and split among all players sitting at the table at the time of the bad beat.
2) Only Texas Hold’em games that collect the Bad Beat Jackpot Rake are eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
3) Both the winning and losing players must use both of their hole cards to create the highest possible hand.
4 ) The hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the Bad Beat Jackpot to be awarded.
5) Only best and second best hands qualify.
Bad Beat Jackpot distribution rate:
– Bad Beat Hand: 10~40% (depending on the table blinds)
– Winner Hand: 5~20%
– Rest of the Players: 5~20%
– New Jackpot Seed: 15~75%
– House Revenue: 5%